A Veterinary Hospital in the Heart of Upper West Manhattan
As a veterinary hospital located in the heart of Upper West Manhattan, Westside Veterinary Center has your pet’s well-being at heart. Our veterinary hospital handles medical, dental, and surgical services for pets of all ages. From advice on how to ease the transition of a new pet into your household to the best geriatric care tips, our knowledgeable staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians is here for you. From your kitten’s first visit to senior pet care involving dietary and exercise suggestions, we enjoy watching and helping your pets age with dignity. Our staff also has specialized training with exotic pets.
Providing exemplary veterinary care is about more than having experienced, compassionate veterinarians. From our welcoming reception staff at our front desk to our friendly technicians, Westside Veterinary Center takes exceptional care of our patients from the minute you walk through our door. Our veterinary clinic on the Upper West Side of Manhattan takes the time to get to know each and every patient so that we can forge a deeper connection based on trust and respect. During your pet’s annual wellness exam, we’ll examine them thoroughly from head to tail to detect any health issues early. Our staff fully explains all procedures and treatments in terms you can understand, so you’re always kept in the loop about your pet’s care. Your pet will enjoy visits to our patient-oriented veterinary clinic!
Why You Should Choose Westside Veterinary Center
Established in 1985, Westside Veterinary Center strives to provide the best ongoing veterinary care for our patients. When you entrust us with your companion animal’s care, you can expect to receive a personalized preventative care plan. Just as you’re committed to the long-term care of your pet, so are we. Our primary goal is to ensure your pet lives their happiest, healthiest life to the fullest. Here are a few reasons why you should consider choosing our veterinary hospital on the Upper West Side of Manhattan:
- Comprehensive Care – From annual wellness pet examinations, vaccinations, and microchipping to dentistry, laboratory services, and hospitalization, our veterinary hospital offers a full range of veterinary services. Whether your pet needs to be spayed or neutered, a flea and tick or heartworm treatment, or an x-ray, our staff is equipped for all your veterinary care needs.
- On-Site Specialists – In addition to having general veterinarians and veterinary technicians on staff, we also have many specialists available for your convenience. From acupuncture to radiology and orthopedic surgery, your pet’s in skilled hands at Westside Veterinary Center.
- 24/7 Vet Emergencies – Vet emergencies often arise in the middle of the night or on the weekend. We always have a technician available to handle emergency calls or to look after hospitalized pets after-hours, as well as a doctor on-call to assist if necessary.
- Exotic Pet Care – Whether you have a snake, tropical bird, lizard, monkey, or chinchilla as your pet, we cater to exotic pets of all species. We understand that special pets with special dietary and lifestyle needs require special care, and we provide it in spades. For over 30 years, we’ve set our standards for specialized patient care extremely high.
- A Warm, Welcoming Environment – Because we understand that some pets (along with their humans) may experience anxiety about a visit to the vet, our warm, welcoming environment will quickly put both your minds at ease. We want to make your pet’s visit as stress-free as possible.
- Comfortable Accommodations – If your pet needs to be hospitalized after a procedure or you need someone to board them while you’re out of town, we can accommodate you. We promise your pet will be pampered during the extent of their comfortable stay with us!
- International Pet Travel Experts – Did you know that your pet requires documentation when traveling internationally with you? Not to worry. Our veterinary clinic can provide the necessary international pet travel certificate to help you plan your trip accordingly.
Schedule an Appointment at Our NY Veterinary Hospital
For your convenience, Westside Veterinary Center is open seven days a week with someone available 24 hours a day to handle emergency calls. If your pet experiences a medical emergency after-hours or on the weekend, you can rest assured there’s always a doctor on-call to admit and care for them. While we do our best to accommodate walk-ins, our veterinary hospital on Manhattan’s Upper West Side operates on an appointment basis. However, emergencies always receive top priority. Please contact us today to schedule your pet’s next annual check-up. Whether your puppy needs to be spayed or neutered or it’s time for your cat’s annual wellness exam and vaccinations, we provide a variety of general and emergency services for companion animals of all ages and species.